Wake County Courthouse
Are you a resident of Raleigh, North Carolina, seeking legal assistance or wanting to understand the workings of the Wake County Courthouse? Situated at 316 Fayetteville St. Mall, Raleigh, NC 27601, the Wake County Courthouse holds a significant place in the local legal landscape. In this article, we’ll dive into the various aspects of the Wake County Courthouse, from its location and contact details to its hours of operation and services provided.
Navigating the Wake County Courthouse: A Guide to Location and Contact Information
When it comes to legal matters in Wake County, the Wake County Courthouse stands as a prominent landmark. You can find it at 316 Fayetteville St. Mall, Raleigh, NC 27601. For those seeking detailed directions, maps are readily available to assist you in reaching the courthouse without any hassle.
aee also What Is A Prosecutor In Court?
Mailing Address for Correspondence
For sending essential documents or inquiries through mail, you can use the following address:
Wake County Courthouse PO Box 351 Raleigh, NC 27602
Connecting with the Wake County Courthouse: Contact Details
Effective communication is crucial when dealing with legal matters. You can reach out to the Wake County Courthouse via telephone to get the assistance you need. Here are the contact details:
Main Telephone Number
Feel free to contact the main line at (919) 792-4000. Whether you have queries about court proceedings or need general information, the courthouse staff will be glad to assist you.
Operating Hours: When to Visit
Understanding the operational timings of the Wake County Courthouse is essential to plan your visit effectively. The courthouse operates throughout the week with varying timings on different days.
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
The Role of Wake County Courthouse: Legal Proceedings and More
The Wake County Courthouse plays a crucial role as the center of legal activities in Raleigh. It serves as the venue for a wide range of legal proceedings, including civil and criminal cases, family law matters, and administrative hearings. It’s the place where justice is sought, and legal disputes find resolution.
A Hub of Legal Expertise
Within the walls of the Wake County Courthouse, you’ll find a pool of legal professionals, including judges, attorneys, clerks, and support staff. These individuals work collectively to ensure the smooth functioning of the legal system, safeguarding the rights and interests of the citizens of Wake County.
The Wake County Courthouse, located at 316 Fayetteville St. Mall, Raleigh, NC 27601, stands as the cornerstone of legal proceedings in Wake County. With its rich history and dedicated staff, it serves as a beacon of justice and resolution. Whether you’re seeking legal assistance or merely curious about the legal processes, the Wake County Courthouse is a place worth exploring.
FAQs About Wake County Courthouse
1. Can I visit the Wake County Courthouse on weekends? Unfortunately, the Wake County Courthouse remains closed on both Saturdays and Sundays.
2. How can I contact the courthouse for general inquiries? You can reach out to the courthouse’s main line at (919) 792-4000 for any general inquiries you may have.
3. Are there parking facilities available near the courthouse? Yes, there are parking facilities in the vicinity of the Wake County Courthouse to ensure convenience for visitors.
4. What types of legal cases are heard at the courthouse? The Wake County Courthouse handles a wide array of cases, including civil, criminal, family law matters, and administrative hearings.
5. Is it possible to get directions to the courthouse using maps? Absolutely! Detailed maps are available to guide you to the Wake County Courthouse at 316 Fayetteville St. Mall, Raleigh, NC 27601.