Splendora Municipal Court

Splendora Municipal Court


Working Hours:
Monday:7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday:7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday:  7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed




Judge James Hans Barcus
Judge Mike Stockman
Judge Amanda M. Webb

Court Administrative:


Chief Prosecutor

Kevin Steele
Dial: 281-399-1352
Fax: 281-689-3249
Email: [email protected]


Connect with a Attorney

Clerk of Courts

Shannon Sawyer

Splendora Municipal Court is a trial court in Montgomery, Texas, which was established in 1908. It has jurisdiction over Class C felony offenses that occur within the town. It handles cases related to criminal, traffic and vehicle matters. Its purpose is to give a forum to all the people who visit the court and provide them justice reasonably. It also gives administrative help to all the proceedings in the court.

See also  Imperial County Superior Court

How to search for the case record?

Splendora Municipal Court records information is available online at the county clerk’s office. All the case information and trails are recorded and maintained by the county office. They can be searched online by using the following ways:

  • Searching by name
  • Searching by case number
  • Searching by address
  • Searching by phone
  • Searching by email

Some cases are not available online because they are confidential according to the law. These types of information are only available at the county court or county clerk’s office. They can be obtained by filing and mailing a written statement of Records Request. Write the case number with the request form and mail it in a sealed envelope with the requisite application fees to the court. The court will respond with whether to provide this information. These types of information are mainly given to a close relative, police or other investigation agency. For more information about the public records, call or mail the court. Fees for copying per page apply if the court approves your record request for case information.

How to make payments?

Splendora Municipal Court traffic tickets and other acceptable payments can be made in the following ways:


A person can pay for tickets and fines by visiting the court during regular court hours and paying in cash, checks, or with a card at the counter. 2.99% convenience and other charges will be applied if you make payment with a credit card.


A person can pay online using the Online Payment portal www.gov rec.com. Enter the state and city or county and select the payment option in an online payment way. Service fees will be applied in this method.

See also  Port Wentworth Courthouse


A Person can send a certified check or money order to the court’s mailing address. The address is P. O. Box 1087, Splendora, Texas 77372. Cash or personal checks are not acceptable in the mail; only certified checks or money orders are accepted. Remember to write your citation when you are sending the payment. If you want a receipt, mail it in a self-addressed, stamped envelope.


Payment can also be made on the phone by calling 877/439-1900.

 This court also gives Payment Plan facilities.

How many types of pleas are available by this court?

Splendora Municipal Court pleas are written when you are sending a statement of defense. Three types of the plea are available by this court that are:

Plea of Guilty

Write a guilty plea if you admit you violated the law or committed a crime. Write an explanation of your crime or anything you want to say related to your offense. You can request a deferred disposition or driving safety course using this plea.

Plea of Not Guilty

If you do not accept your offense and deny all the violations against you, then enter this plea. You had to write all the proof in your defense and explain the facts that can prove you are innocent. The court will review your application and send you a schedule for your court appearance, and you have to appear on time. You had to appear with all the proof you wrote while sending the plea. You cannot request any course in this plea.

Plea of no Consent

If you admit a crime, then write a plea of guilty and want to request a deferred disposition or driving safety course, then write this plea.

How can payment extension requests be made?

Splendora Municipal Court payment extension requests can be made by visiting the court online, on the phone or by mailing the court the request. You can also write the payment request and put it in the drop box available at the front door of the city hall. The payment request can only be made if your citation against each violation is a minimum of $100.You had to enter a guilty plea or no consent if you wanted the payment extension. A 60 days extension for payment will be given to you after you submit all the proper documents. If you can’t pay in 60 days, contact the contact immediately.

See also  Halfmoon Town Court

How can a Driver safety course request be made?

Splendora Municipal Court driver safety course request will be made by sending the form for the course. Fill in all the information that is required in the form. You had to send request forms with a driver’s license copy, insurance proof in which your name is written as a listed driver, a plea of guilty or no contest and a $144 payment fee for the course. The court also needs you to sign an affidavit for the driving safety course in the presence of a Notary. The court will mail you a dismissed receipt after receiving all the documents with the request form. If you fail to provide all the necessary documents within 90 days, then contact the court so they can give you a possible extension.

Who is eligible for deferred disposition requests?

The defendant that does the moving/ non-moving violation and fails to maintain financial responsibility will be eligible for the disposition if:

  • Show valid driver’s license proof
  • Pay all the fines and court costs at the time of the request
  • The age of the defendant is 25+
  • Pay the special expense fees and maintain a valid insurance
  • The defendant will not be convicted of any violation in that city within the past 12 months


What is the time for deferred disposition?

The time for deferred disposition is 90 days.

Can I request a rest for my case schedule?

Yes, you can request a rest for my case schedule, but you had to request the court schedule date. You had to sign a new court date.

How can I Request a Deferred Disposition?

Splendora Municipal Court deferred disposition requests can be in person, online, by mail or by putting the request in the drop box. The request is only made when you pay a special expense fee equal to the fine. The court will mail you a deferred disposition order that you can return after completing the deferred period.

Similar Posts