Magnolia Municipal Court
Connect with a Attorney
Magnolia Municipal Court is located in the city hall of Magnolia, United States. It is the judicial branch of the magnolia city government. A mission statement is to give justice to every town person, and the goal is to provide a speedy and impartial trial to each defendant whenever they request. The court has jurisdiction over traffic and vehicle cases, and class C misdemeanors alleged that occurred in the city. The court provides an alternative solution to handle citations with proper documentation during a financial crisis.
How to find case records?
Magnolia Municipal Court case search can be done online using the first and last name and the state or city. After filling in the information, you get all the records for the case you are searching for. Some case information is confidential and unavailable online, so you have to give a request form to the clerk’s office, and then they will provide that information to you.
How to make payment:
Magnolia Municipal Court payment can be made in the following ways:
A person can make payment by visiting the court during business hours and paying in cash, checks, or with a card at the counter. $3.5 deduction charges will be applied if you pay with a credit card.
A person can pay online by using www.trafficpayment.com.They accept all online payment methods. Processing fees will be applied in this method.
A Person can send a certified check to the court’s mailing address. The address is 18111 Buddy Riley Blvd, The Woodlands, TX 77354, United States. Do not send cash in the mail; only checks are accepted.
Payment can also be made using phones. Call 1-800-444-1187 from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Friday. Processing fees will be applied in this method.
Which forms are given by the court?
Magnolia Municipal Court Forms are available online on the court website. These forms are the services that the court gives. They are:
- Address Change Form
- Request Discovery Form
- Record for Driving Safety Course
- Financial Affidavit Form
- Form for Plea
You can download the form, fill in all the information and submit it online, by mail, or in person at the court.
What type of information is provided by the court docket?
Magnolia Municipal Court Docket provides the court schedule for the latest year, 2022, and next year it will give the program for 2023. It will also offer the dockets for the current and the past month, and you can download the docket and see all the schedules and information.
How many types of warrants are issued by his court?
Magnolia Municipal Court warrant issued by the court has two types:
Warrant of Arrest is:
The judge gives an arrest warrant if a sworn complaint or a probable bases cause affidavit has been filed before the municipal court.
It is issued when a defendant has been sentenced to an offense. An order pointed to Texas Peace Officer to arrest the defendant immediately and take them to court. Contact the court for information on how to handle this type of warrant.
How to handle an arrest warrant?
An arrest warrant can be handled by setting a court date with proper identification. Speak up with the court clerk for further information. In the warrant of arrest, the court will take your driver’s license, and it will not be given or renewed until the matter will not be solved.
How to handle a Ticket?
Magnolia Municipal Court ticket can be handled by:
- Plead not guilty and pay the fine
- Plead not guilty and request a trial
- Request for a Driving Safety Course or a Motorcycle Operating Course
- Probation Request
What are compliance dismissals?
Magnolia Municipal Court Compliance Dismissals are:
- Driver’s License is expired
- The insurance Certificate is expired
- Registration Sticker is expired
- Fail to report an address change
- Equipment is defective
- Fail to show the licensed driving
- Without or with one plate operating a vehicle
- Show an altered, unclear, or obstacles plates
What to do if a person faces financial hardship in paying fines?
A person had to fill out the financial affidavit if they faced any financial hardship and send it to the court to discharge the fees or fine. Once the court receives the form, the court will mail a schedule for the hearing, and you have to bring supporting documents to the hearing. The supporting documents contain:
- Federal Income Tax Return document
- Wages or paycheck stubs statements
- Unemployment Benefits receiving proof
- Proof if you receive social security or you are disabled
- Evidence that you receive government assistance like food stamps, WIC, or Medicaid welfare
How to check if I have any currently open arrest warrants?
You can check the status of your warrant by searching it on the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Texas Department of Public Safety (texasfailuretoappear.com).
Which documents are required when I mail for a plea of not guilty?
Documents required are:
- Driver’s License copy
- Citation copy
- Form of plea
What is the court cost for a violation?
$129 court cost for violation and $54 if a breach occurs in a school zone if a violation is done before 1 January 2020. $144 court cost for violation and $169 if a violation occurs in a school zone after 1 January 2020.
Who is not eligible for a driving or Motorcycle Operating course?
The person that is not eligible for these courses are:
- Not done a moving violation offense
- 25 mph or 95 mph is the alleged speed
- Owner of CDL Driver’s License
- Not taken a driving course for the past year
- The crime occurs in the construction zone, and the workers are present
What is the courtroom standard?
Magnolia Municipal Court courtroom standards are:
- Punctuality, be on time in the court
- Do not come near the judge’s bench without permission
- No Eatable electric items or weapons are allowed in the court. Cell Phones should be off during the hearing
- Standup when the judge comes or exits and address the judge as Your Honor
- Avoid to take children with you in the court
- Wear an appropriate or comfortable dress. Avoid sleeveless, tight clothes, torn pants, and sandals on the court.