Williamson County Court

Williamson County Court


Working Hours:
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday:8:00 am – 5:00pm
Thursday:  8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday:  8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed


Donna King
Stacey Mathews
Sarah Bruchmiller
Ryan Larson
Betsy Lambeth
Mark J. Silverstone


Connect with a Attorney


The Williamson County Court is a trial courthouse in Williamson County, Texas and it is serving the county people over many cases with the district court with concurrent jurisdictions. The appeal from the western district to the 5th circuit united the court of appeal. This court contains five judicial districts, one county court and four county courts of law. The courthouse was constructed in 1909 and designed by Charles Henry Page then the courthouse was repaired in 2002. A new courthouse with the latest technology was established in October 2006. It has jurisdiction over criminal, small claims, civil, family, traffic, and vehicle matters. This court also provides self-help for a different division. Proper dressing is required during the court session.

How to search for case records?

Williamson County Court case search for records can be found online using the online portal https://judicialrecords.wilco.org/PublicAccess/Search.aspx?ID=100. The court maintains all the records online, in files, or a database. The case search can be done using

  • Search by Case Number, citation, or traffic number
  • Search by First, middle, and last name
See also  Town of Salina Court

After entering the data, the case information will come. The portal will only show those records information that is publicly available. The sealed records are not available for the viewing of the public. Some records are unavailable; if the information does not come, the case records will be removed or confidential and cannot be displayed online. You have to go to the court or give a record request for these documents, and then the court will decide whether to provide that information. The fee for each document per page is $0.50, which is mandatory when you come to the court for a records copy.

see also Fourth Circuit Court Of Appeals

How to make a payment?

Williamson County Court payment can be made in the following ways:


A person can pay for tickets and fines by visiting the court during regular court hours and paying in cash, checks, or with a card at the court payment office. Take your ticket and citation number with you when you come for payment. 2% surcharges will be applied if you make payment with a credit card. 


Online payments can be made using the Court Online Payment Portal epay https://www.judici.com/courts/cases/epay_search.jsp?court=IL100025J. You had to make an account if you want to use this portal. Enter any search type, like a case or traffic ticket number, name, etc. Your case information with the amount of the fine will be displayed. Select the payment option and pay the amount online.


A Person can send a certified check or money order to the court’s mailing address; 710 S Main St, Georgetown, TX 78626, United States. Cash or personal checks are not acceptable in the mail; only certified checks or money orders are accepted. Remember to write your citation, name, case number, and account number when you send the payment, and mail the amount in a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you want a receipt.

 How to file a small claims case?

Williamson County Court’s small claim division handles all the matters in which a person sues another person for money and personal damage within the amount of 10,000. The cases can be resolved in quick and inexpensive ways. You can file a claim by filling out the form online or by visiting the clerk’s office. Fill in your and the defendant’s personal information, the reason for your claim and the amount you are suing. The fees depend upon the amount of money you are claiming. The defendant can appeal against the case by filling and submitting the defendant appeal bond. After the case is filed, the court will send a citation notice to the defendant and the defendant had to answer within 14 days, otherwise, the court will issue a trial or pretrial notice to both parties.

See also  Mamakating Town Court

How can I resolve my traffic tickets?

Williamson County Court traffic division handles all the traffic and vehicle matters. The violation includes accidents, speeding, using a mobile phone during driving, violating traffic signals and traffic rules and many more. You can receive a citation after some days of getting the traffic ticket. If the ticket contains a mandatory appearance, then you have to appear on the schedule. If the court does not contain mandatory appearance, then many options are available that are

  • Pay the full fine on the time 
  • Request for a driving safety course or deferred disposition if your case is eligible for it
  • Enter and send a plea to the court

How many pleas can be sent to the court?

Williamson County Court plea options are available for traffic ticket cases. Two types of pleas are available which are

Plea of guilty

If you are guilty of your actions then write this plea. After sending it the court will review your plea and send you the amount of the fine and there is no need to appear in court.

Plea of not guilty

  If you are not guilty of your act, then write this plea. The court will give you a schedule and you have to appear on that day with your proof of innocence.

How can I request a marriage certificate?

Williamson County Court marriage certificate can be obtained from the court clerk. The fee for the certificate is $72 for a Texas resident, $112 for a non-residual of Texas, $37 for an informal marriage license and $15 for a duplicate license. You had to make an appointment and on the schedule, the couple must come together with the marriage certificate application form, valid photo ID, resident information and if anyone is divorced a copy of the divorce file. The couple’s age must be 18+ otherwise parents or legal guardians had to come with approval from the supreme court.

see also Campbell County Circuit Court


How can I check my jury status?

You can check your jury status, submit an exemption or disqualification and in some cases defer your jury service by using e-response https://jury.wilco.org/. Sign on it and check the status or anything related to jury services.

How can I check the civil fees for any civil case? 

You can check civil fees by the chart provided by the court https://www.wilco.org/Portals/0/Departments/JP1/Docs/Civil%20Filing%20Fees%201_1_2022.pdf. All the civil cases fees are written on it.

Counties is Texas

Anderson | Andrews | Angelina | Aransas | Archer | Armstrong | Atascosa | Austin | Bailey | Bandera | Bastrop | Baylor | Bee | Bell | Bexar | Blanco | Borden | Bosque | Bowie | Brazoria | Brazos | Brewster | Briscoe | Brooks | Brown | Burleson | Burnet | Caldwell | Calhoun | Callahan | Cameron | Camp | Carson | Cass | Castro | Chambers | Cherokee | Childress | Clay | Cochran | Coke | Coleman | Collin | Collingsworth | Colorado | Comal | Comanche | Concho | Cooke | Coryell | Cottle | Crane | Crockett | Crosby | Culberson | Dallam | Dallas | Dawson | Deaf Smith | Delta | Denton | DeWitt | Dickens | Dimmit | Donley | Duval | Eastland | Ector | Edwards | El Paso | Ellis | Erath | Falls | Fannin | Fayette | Fisher | Floyd | Foard | Fort Bend | Franklin | Freestone | Frio | Gaines | Galveston | Garza | Gillespie | Glasscock | Goliad | Gonzales | Gray | Grayson | Gregg | Grimes | Guadalupe | Hale | Hall | Hamilton | Hansford | Hardeman | Hardin | Harris | Harrison | Hartley | Haskell | Hays | Hemphill | Henderson | Hidalgo | Hill | Hockley | Hood | Hopkins | Houston | Howard | Hudspeth | Hunt | Hutchinson | Irion | Jack | Jackson | Jasper | Jeff Davis | Jefferson | Jim Hogg | Jim Wells | Johnson | Jones | Karnes | Kaufman | Kendall | Kenedy | Kent | Kerr | Kimble | King | Kinney | Kleberg | Knox | Lamar | Lamar | Lampasas | La Salle | Lavaca | Lee | Leon | Liberty | Limestone | Lipscomb | Live Oak | Llano | Loving | Lubbock | Lynn | McCulloch | McLennan | McMullen | Madison | Marion | Martin | Mason | Matagorda | Maverick | Medina | Menard | Midland | Milam | Mills | Mitchell | Montague | Montgomery | Moore | Morris | Motley | Nacogdoches | Navarro | Newton | Nolan | Nueces | Ochiltree | Oldham | Orange | Palo Pinto | Panola | Parker | Parmer | Pecos | Polk | Potter | Presidio | Rains | Randall | Reagan | Real | Red River | Reeves | Refugio | Roberts | Robertson | Rockwall | Runnels | Rusk | Sabine | San Augustine | San Jacinto | San Patricio | San Saba | Schleicher | Scurry | Shackelford | Shelby | Sherman | Smith | Somervell | Starr | Stephens | Sterling | Stonewall | Sutton | Swisher | Tarrant | Taylor | Terrell | Terry | Throckmorton | Titus | Tom Green | Travis | Trinity | Tyler | Upshur | Upton | Uvalde | Val Verde | Van Zandt | Victoria | Walker | Waller | Ward | Washington | Webb | Wharton | Wheeler | Wichita | Wilbarger | Willacy | Williamson | Wilson | Winkler | Wise | Wood | Yoakum | Young | Zapata | Zavala

Federal courts:

Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals | U.S. District Court: Eastern District of Texas, Western District of Texas, Northern District of Texas, Southern District of Texas | U.S. Bankruptcy Court: Eastern District of Texas, Western District of Texas, Northern District of Texas, Southern District of Texas

State courts:

Texas Supreme Court | Texas Court of Appeals | Texas Court of Criminal Appeals | Texas District Courts | Texas County Courts | Texas County Courts at Law | Texas Statutory Probate Courts | Texas Justice of the Peace Courts

State resources:

Courts in Texas | Texas judicial elections | Judicial selection in Texas

Similar Posts