Parker County Court

Parker County Court


Working Hours:
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday:8:00 am – 5:00pm
Thursday:  8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday:  8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed


Craig Towson
Trey Loftin
Graham Quisenberry


Connect with a Attorney


Parker County Court, located in the historic courthouse at Courthouse Square in Weatherford, Texas, is a beacon of justice and legal tradition in Parker County. With roots dating back to 1884, the courthouse has served as the seat of justice for the county and has witnessed numerous important legal proceedings over the years. The court deals with a wide range of civil matters, including cases in which individuals or businesses seek to protect their rights and seek justice. Built with a rich history and a commitment to upholding the law, the Parker County Court is an integral part of the fabric of the community.

How to search for case records?

The Parker County Court provides an online platform for searching case records. You can access this platform through the website The search options available are by case number, citation, or traffic number, and by the first, middle, and last name of a party involved in the case. Once you have entered the necessary information, the case details will be displayed on the portal.

See also  Norfolk Circuit Court

However, it is important to note that the portal only displays publicly available information and sealed records are not accessible to the general public. If the information you are searching for is not found on the portal, it may mean that the records are confidential and can only be obtained by visiting the court and making a records request. The court will then review the request and decide whether to release the information. In such cases, there is a fee of $1.50 per page for a copy of the record, which must be paid when you visit the court to retrieve the information.

How to make a payment?

In person payments – Payments made in person can be done at the respective Justice of the Peace Office. This method is suitable for those who prefer a face-to-face interaction or need immediate confirmation of payment. You can pay using cash, credit/debit card, money order, or cashier’s check.


If you are unable to visit the court in person, you can make payments by mail using money order or cashier’s check. It is important to note that only money orders or cashier’s checks are accepted, and personal checks are not accepted. Be sure to include all necessary information with your payment and allow enough time for delivery and processing.

Online payments

The court provides an online payment portal for making payments. This method is convenient and allows for quick and secure payment processing. You can pay using your credit/debit card or electronic check. Online payments are processed in real-time, so you can have immediate confirmation of payment.


If you are unable to visit the court in person or make an online payment, you can make a payment by phone by calling the respective Justice of the Peace Office. Payments made by phone can be done using a credit/debit card. This method is convenient for those who need to make a payment quickly and do not have access to a computer or the internet.

Further details related to payment methods you can check official resources on this link.

How can I resolve my traffic tickets?

To resolve your traffic tickets in Parker County Court follow this method/s 

  • Pay the acceptable fine fee as per court direction
  • Fill reply form
  • Complete section 3 on the other side of reply form
  • Request Driving Safety Course (if not done in last 12 months)
  • Request Deferred Disposition (kind of probation)
  • Request how your case should be set for? (pretrial, jury trail, or bench trail)

How many pleas can be sent to the court?

The Parker County Court provides plea options for certain traffic tickets, parking, and non-traffic cases. The two available plea options are:

See also  Solano County Superior Court

Plea of guilty

If you acknowledge your guilt, this is the plea you should submit. Upon receipt of your plea, the court will review it and send you the fine amount, and you will not be required to appear in court.

Plea of not guilty

If you believe that you are not guilty of the act, this is the plea you should submit. The court will provide you with a court date, and you must appear on that date with evidence of your innocence.

How can cases be resolved online?

Parker County Court in Texas offers online municipal case resolution as a convenient way to resolve cases. The court provides resources through Weatherford Municipal Court and other online resources that are applicable to Parker County and all courts in Texas. TexasLawHelp also offers self-help resources, including do-it-yourself forms and instructions, organized by legal issue. Some of these forms can be completed online through an interactive interview process, and additional self-help resources are also available.

To pay Weatherford Municipal Court citations, you can use the online payment portal by entering your citation number, driver’s license number, or vehicle information. This process is quick and easy and a convenience fee applies for this service.

What is the role of the court clerk?

The Parker County Clerk of the Court plays a crucial role in the legal process by collecting and maintaining important legal documents. The Clerk is responsible for collecting various types of legal documents either in the presence of a judge or independently. This includes affidavits, written statements, and other important legal documents.

When submitting legal documents to the Clerk of the Court, it’s important to ensure that they are complete and accurate. The Clerk will review the documents to ensure they meet the necessary requirements before accepting them. If there are any discrepancies or issues with the documents, the Clerk may reject them or request additional information.

In some cases, the Clerk may be authorized to collect legal documents without the presence of a judge. This allows for a more streamlined process and reduces the time and effort required to resolve a case. However, it’s important to note that the Clerk’s authority may be limited in certain situations and a judge may need to review and approve the documents.

How can a marriage license be obtained?

To obtain a marriage license in Parker County, Texas, both parties must appear in person at the county office. Both parties must be at least 18 years of age or court-emancipated minors over 16 years of age. Proof of identity and age, as well as the Social Security number, city, county, and state of birth for both parties is required. It is important to note that as of September 1, 2013, a person who is incarcerated is not eligible to apply for a marriage license. There are two types of marriage licenses available in Texas: a formal marriage license, which can be obtained from any county in Texas, and an informal marriage license, which can be obtained and recorded by a couple who agree to be married, live together in Texas as a couple, and represent themselves as married.

See also  Fairburn Municipal Court


 What is the process for requesting a transcript of a proceeding?

The official court reporter, Mellony Ariail, can assist with this request.

Where can I find information about a pending case and its hearing schedule?

You can search for the case on the Parker County judicial records search portal, which allows you to search for either criminal or civil cases using a name or case number.

Who can I reach out to for information about a civil case or to schedule a hearing for a civil case?

You may contact the office at 817-598-6069 for assistance with civil cases and hearing scheduling.

Counties is Texas

Anderson | Andrews | Angelina | Aransas | Archer | Armstrong | Atascosa | Austin | Bailey | Bandera | Bastrop | Baylor | Bee | Bell | Bexar | Blanco | Borden | Bosque | Bowie | Brazoria | Brazos | Brewster | Briscoe | Brooks | Brown | Burleson | Burnet | Caldwell | Calhoun | Callahan | Cameron | Camp | Carson | Cass | Castro | Chambers | Cherokee | Childress | Clay | Cochran | Coke | Coleman | Collin | Collingsworth | Colorado | Comal | Comanche | Concho | Cooke | Coryell | Cottle | Crane | Crockett | Crosby | Culberson | Dallam | Dallas | Dawson | Deaf Smith | Delta | Denton | DeWitt | Dickens | Dimmit | Donley | Duval | Eastland | Ector | Edwards | El Paso | Ellis | Erath | Falls | Fannin | Fayette | Fisher | Floyd | Foard | Fort Bend | Franklin | Freestone | Frio | Gaines | Galveston | Garza | Gillespie | Glasscock | Goliad | Gonzales | Gray | Grayson | Gregg | Grimes | Guadalupe | Hale | Hall | Hamilton | Hansford | Hardeman | Hardin | Harris | Harrison | Hartley | Haskell | Hays | Hemphill | Henderson | Hidalgo | Hill | Hockley | Hood | Hopkins | Houston | Howard | Hudspeth | Hunt | Hutchinson | Irion | Jack | Jackson | Jasper | Jeff Davis | Jefferson | Jim Hogg | Jim Wells | Johnson | Jones | Karnes | Kaufman | Kendall | Kenedy | Kent | Kerr | Kimble | King | Kinney | Kleberg | Knox | Lamar | Lamar | Lampasas | La Salle | Lavaca | Lee | Leon | Liberty | Limestone | Lipscomb | Live Oak | Llano | Loving | Lubbock | Lynn | McCulloch | McLennan | McMullen | Madison | Marion | Martin | Mason | Matagorda | Maverick | Medina | Menard | Midland | Milam | Mills | Mitchell | Montague | Montgomery | Moore | Morris | Motley | Nacogdoches | Navarro | Newton | Nolan | Nueces | Ochiltree | Oldham | Orange | Palo Pinto | Panola | Parker | Parmer | Pecos | Polk | Potter | Presidio | Rains | Randall | Reagan | Real | Red River | Reeves | Refugio | Roberts | Robertson | Rockwall | Runnels | Rusk | Sabine | San Augustine | San Jacinto | San Patricio | San Saba | Schleicher | Scurry | Shackelford | Shelby | Sherman | Smith | Somervell | Starr | Stephens | Sterling | Stonewall | Sutton | Swisher | Tarrant | Taylor | Terrell | Terry | Throckmorton | Titus | Tom Green | Travis | Trinity | Tyler | Upshur | Upton | Uvalde | Val Verde | Van Zandt | Victoria | Walker | Waller | Ward | Washington | Webb | Wharton | Wheeler | Wichita | Wilbarger | Willacy | Williamson | Wilson | Winkler | Wise | Wood | Yoakum | Young | Zapata | Zavala

Federal courts:

Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals | U.S. District Court: Eastern District of Texas, Western District of Texas, Northern District of Texas, Southern District of Texas | U.S. Bankruptcy Court: Eastern District of Texas, Western District of Texas, Northern District of Texas, Southern District of Texas

State courts:

Texas Supreme Court | Texas Court of Appeals | Texas Court of Criminal Appeals | Texas District Courts | Texas County Courts | Texas County Courts at Law | Texas Statutory Probate Courts | Texas Justice of the Peace Courts

State resources:

Courts in Texas | Texas judicial elections | Judicial selection in Texas

Similar Posts