Orchard Town Court

Orchard Park Town Court


Working Hours:
Monday: 8:30 am– 3:30 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am– 3:00 pm
Wednesday:8:30 am– 3:30 pm
Thursday:  10:00 am– 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am– 3:30 pm
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed


Judge Jorge S. DeRosas
Judge Edward Pace 
Judge Lynn Keane Wessel



Chief Prosecutor

John J. Flynn 
Dial: 716-662-6415
Fax: 716-662-6416
Email: [email protected]


Connect with a Attorney

Clerk of Courts

Remy C. Orffeo

Orchard Park Town Court is one of the 36 city courthouses in Eric County, New York. The court is located within the 4th and 8th Judicial District Departments. The court handles cases of traffic, vehicle, criminal, small claims matters and violations of town code and penal law. According to state guidelines, there is a limitation for the types of cases in the session in person and a reduction in the courtroom’s capacity. The court session will be held on Tuesday and Thursday.

See also  Santa Cruz Superior Court

The traffic division handles which types of cases?

Orchard Park Town Court traffic division handles cases of traffic and vehicle violations. The violation includes speeding, accidents, using cell phones while driving, failing to follow a traffic signal or traffic control device, driving with a suspended or no license, leaving the scene of the accident, not stopping when a school bus is coming, failing to yield and driving recklessly. Hire a professional traffic ticket attorney for the case guidance. 

see also Barberton Municipal Court

How to find CAse Information?

Orchard Park Town Court can be found online by using the following ways:

  • Searching by name
  • Searching by case number
  • Searching by address
  • Searching by phone
  • Searching by email

Some information about records is not available online, like serious crime or marriage information, because they are confidential by law and are not available online. These types of information are only available at the court office. You had to submit a form for this information, and then the court would respond whether to provide the record information or not.

How to file a small claims case?

Orchard Park Town Court small claims cases can be filled by filling out the small claims application form available at the clerk’s office. You should tell the person’s name and address, the reason for the claims, and the amount you use in the application form. The maximum limit for a claim is $3000. The filing fee is $10 for claims less than $1000 and $15 for claims up to $3000. The person against which cases occur must be the resident of this town, and if the case is related to the property, then that property must also be in this town. Email or phone the court if you want any information or guidance.

See also  Superior Court of Madera

How to plead if I receive a traffic ticket?

If you receive traffic tickets, you can send a plea by mail to the court before the date displayed on the ticket. No need to appear in court on the scheduled date if you plea by mail. You can enter two types of plea:

Plead not guilty

If you send a plea of not guilty by mail to the court, then the court or town prosecutor will respond to you within 4-6 weeks.

Plead guilty

If you send a guilty plea by mail to the court, the court will assess your fine and surcharges, and proper notice will be sent to you within 2-4 weeks.

see also Cocke County Courthouse

How to make payments?

Orchard Park Town Court pay ticket can be done in the following ways:


A person can make payment by visiting the court during regular court hours and paying in cash, checks, or with a card at the counter. Service or deduction charges of 2.99% will be applied if you pay with a credit card.


A person can pay online by using the online payment website PayCourtOnline. The system only accesses by ticket or with a case number. Processing fees will be applied in this online method.


 A Person can send a certified check or money order to the court’s mailing address. The address is 4295 S Buffalo St, Orchard Park, NY 14127, United States. Cash or personal checks are not acceptable in the mail; only certified checks are accepted.

How to get a marriage license?

Orchard Park Town Court’s marriage license is obtained from the clerk’s office and is given by the health department of Eric County. The fee for a marriage license is $40 and for certificates is $10 per copy. The couple’s age must be 18+. If someone is under 18, consent from parents or guardians is mandatory. To get the certification, the couple had to submit a marriage form with a birth certificate, photo ids like a driver’s license, Passport, or anything that could prove their identity. The application form is available at the clerk’s office. If this is anyone’s second marriage, a divorce paper or spouse death certificate must be required at the time of registration. If anyone wants the copies, fill out the certificated copy of the marriage license request, and submit it to the court. You must take your license 24 hours before the marriage ceremony. The marriage ceremony is held at the court, and the license validates for up to 60 days.

See also  Schuylkill County Courthouse

see also Dorchester County Courthouse History

What are the services of the clerk?

The town of Orchard Park clerk provides the following service:

  • Provide Marriage License
  • Provide Birth and Death Certificate
  • Other License
  • Provides Permits
  • Provides Documents

The Court clerk’s role is to maintain each case file, help the judges in the case, and receive and handle payment and fines. They are responsible for the maintenance of all Official Town Records and the issuance of various licenses. They are an agent of licensing and custodians of the town records.

Phone: 518- 672-7911


How to find jobs in the Town of Orchard Park?

Town of Orchard Park jobs can be found on the employment page of the town’s official website. Many jobs-related websites also provide detailed information about the city’s current openings, salaries, benefits etc.

When will the Criminal Court Session hold?

The Town of Orchard Park criminal court session will be held on the third and fourth Tuesday and First and Fourth Thursday of every month with the District Attorney of Eric County at 5:00 pm.

What are court rules?

The court rules are: 

  • No electronic items or recordings are allowed. Cell phones should be switched off during the court session
  • Eating and drinking items are prohibited in the court
  • A proper and comfortable dress is permitted. Sleeveless, tight and torn clothes are not allowed in this court.

When will the Traffic Court Session hold?

The Traffic Court Session is held monthly on the First and Second Tuesday at 5:00 pm with the Town Prosecutor.

How can I contact the clerk of the town?

Visit the clerk’s office during working hours or phone or mail them for any information or guidance.

Phone: 716-662-6410

Email: [email protected]

Similar Posts